After Christmas, 2013 New Year is coming soon. How should we celebrate this New Year? We should reunite with family, celebrate with friends. Also we should look back on the past year and look forward into the future. It sounds a good idea to collect the meaning and representative photos and create a New Year Christmas slideshow with music. Also you can use photos related to New Year to create a slideshow gift for friends.
Photo Slideshow Director HD is slideshow app for creating kinds of stunning slideshows, such as New Year slideshow, Christmas slideshow, Wedding slideshow. For its various slideshow effects and powerful photo editor, it deserves a best choice for viewing and sharing photos in slideshow.
Before creating a New Year photo slideshow, you need to do some prep work:
1. Select or search photos you need to use
2. Get New Year songs and put them on your iPad
(Recommendation: 2013 Top New Year Songs for Slideshow)
The slideshow app is rather easy to use.
1.Import photos from your iPad Photo albums or web albums(Including Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, Skydrive and Instagram).
2. Add happy New Year music to the slideshow.
3. Choose a happy New Year theme for the slideshow.
4. Add New Year Greetings on photos.
5. Customize the slideshow with other effects, such as change transitions, set pan&zoom effects, set slides time, use photo editor and etc.
6. Save and share New Year slideshow.
You have the following choices to save and share a photo slideshow.
- Play the slideshow on iPad.
- Play the slideshow on HDTV via cable or Airplay
- Save the Movie to iPad Photo Library
- Upload the Movie to Dropbox or SkyDrive
- Share the Movie to YouTube or Facebook
- Wireless Transfer the slideshow to computer