If there are many photos in your Facebook, and you want to create a slideshow using Facebook pictures, the following tutorial will give you some hints. This article is about how to turn Facebook photos into a slideshow with music, transitions, pan&zoom effects.
Because Facebook can not show photos in slideshow, you need a slideshow app which supports Facebook and can import photos from Facebook, then create a slideshow with your Facebook photos. I know many slideshow software, however, many of them can not use photos in Facebook directly, that means you have to download photos from Facebook to your iPad, then add photos to the slideshow app. That’ why I think Photo Slideshow Director HD stands out.
Photo Slideshow Director HD is an iPad slideshow app which can directly use photos from your Facebook and convert Facebook photos into a stunning slideshow in minutes.
Step1. Open the slideshow app and touch Web Album icon. After touch Web Album icon, you can see a web album list, showing web albums from which you can use photos.
Step2. Choose Facebook album from the Web Album list and sign in your Facebook account. After touching “Facebook album”, login screen will show, enter your Facebook login information to sign in. Then tab photos in your Facebook to import them to Photo Slideshow Director HD.
Step3. Customize the slideshow with kinds of effects.
After finishing adding Facebook photos, you can begin to create a slideshow with these photos. What can you do to customize the slideshow?
1. Edit photos with powerful editor. The iPad slideshow app’s built-in photo editor enables you to fix and edit photos easily, such as cropping photos, applying filter effects, rotating photos, removing red eyes, adjusting brightness/contrast, and etc.
2. Transitions and pan&zoom effects. The slideshow software provides kinds of transition effects. Also it can automatically apply random transitions between photos. And it enables you to customize pan&zoom effects by using your fingers to set beginning and ending frames.
3. Add background music and sync slideshow time to music time. Import several songs and arrange their order. Touch the slideshow and music synchronization option, the app will change the slides time to match slideshow duration with music duration.
4. Choose a album theme and customize it. According to the slideshow type, you can choose a corresponding theme for it, such as choosing a wedding theme for a wedding slideshow.
Step4. Save and publish the Facebook photos slideshow
Touch “Export” icon to save the slideshow. The slideshow maker provides different choices to enjoy and share the slideshow.
- Play photo slideshow on HDTV via airplay or cable(airplay needs Apple TV). Learn More
- Save photo slideshow to iPad Photo Library as a video
- Upload slideshow video to Facebook and YouTube for sharing
- Save slideshow video to Dropbox or SkyDrive cloud service
- Wireless transfer slideshow to computer(iPad and computer use the same network)