Picasa Facebook Uploader enables you directly post photographs on Facebook from Picasa. However, you can do more than simply upload Picasa photographs to Facebook. You can turn Picasa photographs into a slideshow with music, transitions and more effects, then post Picasa Photographs as a stunning slideshow to Facebook for sharing with friends. Comparing to still photographs, a slideshow more easily attracts people’s interest.
You need a third-party app to do this. Photo Slideshow Director HD can download photographs from Picasa, turn Picasa photographs into a slideshow, then directly upload Picasa photograph slideshow to Facebook.
1. Add photographs to Photo Slideshow Director HD from Picasa
- Open Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad.
- Touch Web Album icon and choose Picasa Web Album.
- In the new window, enter your Picasa account information to sign in.
- After signing in , all your Picasa albums will be shown.
- Choose albums and touch photographs to download them to the app.
2. Create a slideshow with Picasa photographs
Photo Slideshow Director HD is a powerful iPad slideshow app. You can use it to turn Picasa photos into an amazing slideshow with transitions, music, pan&zoom effects, slideshow theme, text, subtitles and more effects. Besides various slideshow effects, it enables you arrange photo order by name and date, edit photographs with its built-in powerful photo editor, sync slideshow to music. Click to get step-by-step instructions>>
If you just want to make a simple slideshow with music, just touch the Music icon to add music from iPad music library and sync slideshow to musict, the app will automatically apply random transitions to photos. Then you can go to step 3 to upload the slideshow to Facebook.
3. Upload Picasa photo slideshow to Facebook
- Touch Export icon, you can see a list of available sharing options.
- Choose Facebook, a window will pop up, asking you to enter Facebook login information to sign in.
- Enter title and description for the slideshow, choose 720P as video resolution, set slideshow viewing permissions(Public, Unlisted or Private)
- Touch Upload Now! to publish the slideshow to Facbook. Then you can share your Picasa photographs in slideshow on Facebook.