Instagram is a fun and free app for making and sharing photos with friends on iPhone and iPad. However, you can enjoy photos in Instagram in a more interesting way on iPad. Turn them into a gorgeous photo slideshow with music, dynamic transitions, beautiful theme and other effects using Photo Slideshow Director HD.
1. Launch Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad, then create a new slideshow project.
2. Tab “Web Album” icon and choose “Instagram”. Also you can tap the “Photo” icon (First icon next to music icon) to add photos from iPad Photo Library. The app enables you to import photos from web albums, including Facebook album, Flickr album, Picasa album, Dropbox, Skydrive and Instagram web albums.
3. Enter your Instagram Username and Password in the popup window. Then tap “Log in”
4. After logging in your Instagram, you can see a list showing yourself and the people who you are following. That means you can use your own Instagram photos, the photos you like and the other people’s(Following) photos.
5. Tap an account name and enter to view the photos. Then choose photos you want to use in a slideshow and tap them, then the app begins to download photos from Instagram.
6. Customize the slideshow. After importing photos to Photo Slideshow Director, you can import music from iPad as background music, choose a theme and customize it, set pan&zoom effects, change pan&zoom effects.
With the app’s photo editor, you can fix the photos before publishing them. Though it is not a professional photo editor, it can meet your basic photo editing needs, like rotating photos, cropping, adding filter, enhencing, sharpness , eliminating red eyes etc.
7. Preview photo slideshow and save it. After customizing the slideshow, you can preview the slideshow in the app by tapping “Play” icon. If you are satisfied with it, touch “Export” icon to save the slideshow. You can save and share the slideshow in different ways.
- Save it to iPad Camera Roll as a video
- Wireless Transfer the finished slideshow to computer
- Upload the slideshow to Facebook, YouTube for sharing
- Upload the slideshow video to Dropbox and Skydrive for storing and sharing
Also, you can play the slideshow video on TV via iPad’s Airplay feature.