Dropbox can help backup photos and other files easily. However, Dropbox does not support viewing photos slideshow. If you have many photos in your Dropboxhow account, how can you view them in slideshow with music or create a stunning slideshow with Dropbox photo gallery on iPad? Photo Slideshow Director HD can import photos from Dropbox and view photos in slideshow or create a slideshow with photos.
1. Install Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad from Apple App Store.
2. Launch the app and create a new project. Touch the “Web Album” icon, and then choose “Dropbox” from the web album list.
3. Sign in Dropbox account and enable Photo Slideshow Director HD to access to your Dropbox photo gallery. Enter the Email and Password associated with your Dropbox account, then touch “Sign in”.
4. Then your photos in Dropbox will display, tap photos to download them to the app. Or you can tap “Add All” to download all photo in one Dropbox album to the slideshow software.
5. Customize the slideshow with kinds of effects
After importing Dropbox photos to Photo Slideshow Director HD , you can make an eye-catching photo slideshow with kinds of effects, such as adding songs from iPad music library as background music, choosing and customizing a beautiful a album theme, changing the dynamic transitions, setting pan&zoom effects etc.
Also the app enables you to edit photos with its photo editing function before viewing and sharing them. If you want to add text and subtitles to express your feelings, the app will certainly can do that.
6. Preview your slideshow and save it.
After customizing the slideshow, touch “Play”(triangle icon ) to preview the the slideshow. If you are not satisfied with it, go back to add effects or change effects. If ok, touch “Export” icon to save the slideshow.
You have multiple options to save the slideshow.
- Save it to iPad Camera Roll as a video
- Wireless Transfer the finished slideshow to computer
- Upload the slideshow to Facebook, YouTube for sharing
- Upload the slideshow video to Dropbox and Skydrive for storing and sharing
If you like, you can watch the slideshow on HDTV with iPad’s Airplay function. Learn how to airplay a slideshow on iPad.
If you have Dropbox app installed on your iPad, you can download photos in Dropbox gallery to iPad Photo Library first, then import photos from Photo library to Photo Slideshow Director HD for making a slideshow.