We support the tutorials and FAQs online to help you easily use Photo Slideshow Director with iPad. If you have any troubles, please visit and follow the steps.
1. How to play the slideshow on Apply TV via AirPlay?
- Please make sure you are using iPad 2 and Apple TV 2. And with iOS 5 on both devices. Then please read the user guide below to turn on the AirPlay Mirroring function: How To Turn on AirPlay Mirroring on the iPad 2?
2. How to delete unwanted music?
- In the project timeline, tap the title of the song and the music playlist pops up. Tap the song and then tap the "Remove" button to delete it.
3.Where to find the created projects?
- Tap "My Projects" in the upper-right corner above the viewer. Scroll the projects, and tap the one you want to open or edit.
4. How to rearrange the order of each slide?
- Tab on the photo you want to rearrange, there will appear 4 different arrows with two other buttons. Use the 4 arrows you can put the photo forward or backward, and set it as the first or the last slide.
5. How to add my own theme to the slideshow?
- Tap on the "Customize' button in the upper-right corner of the "Theme" site and you are able to choose your own image as the slideshow theme.
6. How to use one transition for the whole slideshow?
- Tap on the dice icon between two slides and you can see a window with all transition pop up. Choose one of them and turn on the "Apply to all" button.
7. How to play the slideshows on HDTV?
- Connect your iPad to your TV set with HDMI cable; Choose "HDTV" as output format; The project begins to play in full-screen mode on your TV.
For more user guides please click here.